Your use of the Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Site. Your use of the Site is a privilege. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If at any time you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must cease your use of this Site.
1. The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
We reserve all intellectual property rights to material on this Site.
Our Site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our Site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
By making application for membership and paying membership fees the following terms of service apply.
4. We reserve a right to accept or decline membership applications without setting out any reason. Where a membership application is declined, any membership fees paid in those cases will be refunded.
5. If any provisions of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
6. This Site provides introductory services only and does not accept any liability in respect of the contractual arrangements entered between suppliers and buyers.
7. We shall have no duties or obligations hereunder to any person or entity, and without limiting the foregoing, we do not assume any obligation or relationship of agency or trust hereunder for, or with, supplier, buyers, or any other persons. Except as expressly provided in these terms, no representation, warranty, term or condition, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, is given or assumed by us in respect of the sale of goods or services by suppliers to buyers. Without limiting the foregoing, supplier and buyers acknowledges that we are not giving any representation or warranty as to condition, performance, fitness for purpose, suitability, merchantability, quality or otherwise, or of non-infringement, in respect of the sale of goods and services by suppliers to buyers.
8. Members shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless us from and against all losses, costs and actions, including those relating to the enforcement of this indemnity, arising out of or in any way relating to (i) any breach of members obligations under these terms of services (ii) our reliance on any information provided to us by members (iii) any dispute with respect to the commercial transactions between suppliers and buyers or (iv) any claim that any information or other material transmitted or uploaded onto the website which has been provided by members that infringes or misappropriates any third party intellectual property rights, to the extent.
9. We or you may terminate these terms of service and membership up on written notice to the other. Such notice may be sent by electronic communication to the email address registered with us.
10. Indemnities shall survive any termination of these terms of services.
11. We will not be liable for any unavoidable outages to the website.
12. Members warrant that all information provided by them is true and accurate. You will inform us whenever that information changes. You will not make fraudulent offers or offer for sale any good or services that are prohibited at law. You will ensure compliance with all laws.
13. These terms are governed by the law of State of New South Wales, Australia.
14. We reserve the right to vary these terms at any stage. We will notify you of any variations. Such variations will take effect from the time of our notification to you.
No refund of any credit card payments can be made unless the request is raised within 120 days of payment or other such time limitation as set out in the credit card scheme rules applicable to your credit card.
Refunds will only be made where there is a failure by us to supply you the package you have selected. Applicable bank fees and administration fee will apply.